July 28, 2010

365 Project: Day 133

My back is killing me today. Its all achy and knotted up from sitting for too long. I've been working really hard lately, which means long hours in front of my computer. My eyes are so tired that the right one is starting to twitch...again.
Thank God I'm leaving town this weekend. It'll be nice to take a road trip and get away for a little while. I'm really looking forward to just getting in the car and driving. Plus, I'm going somewhere I've never been before with some of my favorite people. Its just what I need right now.

3 comments:

Karine Ardault said...

Just wanted to stop by. I really like your blog and your work. It is always nice to discover what has inspired you for your 365 project. I also like very much your newsletter. I know it is a lot of hard work (I am working on my first one myself).

Blair McLeod said...

just found your blog via Memory Bean -- loving it!

xo
your newest follower

Sara said...

Thanks you guys!! I appreciate all the support and encouragement so much!