July 26, 2010

365 Project: Day 132

I have an idea. A really big idea. Its been brewing somewhere in the back of my mind for a while now. I feel like on some level I always knew it was there, but it was fuzzy and in the distance, just waiting for me to find it and focus myself. I don't know how I didn't think of this sooner. 
More and more I find myself day dreaming. Brainstorming. I get a feeling inside of me when I'm onto something that I think is good. Its a nagging gut feeling that won't let my mind rest until I figure out how to make it happen. Every decision I've ever made in my life has been based on my gut instinct and that's what I'm going with now. I still haven't gotten all the details worked out, but its coming together. The only thing I can think about lately is how to make this idea a reality. I'm not ready to tell anyone what it is just yet. Nope. Not yet. But I'm really excited about it!

No comments: