December 20, 2008

Brand New Big Set Available!

Happy weekend everyone!

I'm so excited because today I am going to a vertical wind tunnel! For those of you who don't know what that is...it is a tube that blows a very strong air current from the bottom so that you float in the air. I can't wait!

My new "Carnival Big Set" is now available in my Etsy shop.  Each print is 5.5"x 5.5" on 6"x 6" paper. Each print has a 1/4" white border to make framing easy. These prints are also available in larger sizes (up to 20"x 20") and individually. Just email me for pricing.



I have several other awesome print sets available in my shop. Keep checking back...there is more new stuff to come!

Quote for the day:
"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure."
-- William Feather

No comments: